Monday, March 23, 2009

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

This dress was going to originally be Mary's Easter dress- but then Will and I found a more pink and cuter one to use on Easter- so I put this on her yesterday for church! She looked cute I thought! So of course had to snap som pics! :)


I am and have been taking care of Brandon since Thursday while my parents are on vacation- and Sunday afternoon was relaxing. Will, Brandon, Aubrey, Mary and I just hung out and relaxed! Here are some pics of Mary - she was sure talking a lot today and she LOVES Uncle Brandon! and Brandon loves holding her and singing to her! In this pic he is doing pat a cake!



They always have sweet eye contact!


This first video is of Mary just being her! haha You don't have to watch it! I know it gets boring watching others home videos- I enjoy watching others- but yeah i am Marys Mom so EVERYTHING she does is adorable and I want to catch on camera: She says MOMMA on this video- and she learned when I strum her lips and she makes noise it kind of vibrates- so she does a little bit of that!!

This second video is of Brandon and Mary- Brandon doing pat a cake with her! You also see near the end of the video the SWEET eye contact! They have such a cute bond! I love it!

5 comments:

Hills said...

Emily! That is so sweet! She looks beautiful! I love the video with Brandon! Ryan was watching too and said it was precious! It brought a tear to my eye!

The Dillons said...

Brandon is so good with the babies. Mary and him have a special bond! I love their eye contact! So sweet!

The Watson's said...

That is ADORABLE!! Mary is so dang cute!! Brandon is good with her and it is so cute how she touches his chin!

Kim said...

OH my gosh. I love it !!! I watched the video repeatedly. I can't get enough of Brandon singing to her. How adorable is that!!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Emily, so so sweet. I love this blog. You really caught a good video of Brandon and Mary!