
This little girl is one of the happiest babies I know!! This is how we find her every morning when se wakes up!! She doesn't wake up crying- We usually wake up to her cooing and giggling and she must squirm around because shes always at the bottom of the bed! She is so cute!!!!
11 comments:
Awww.... I love the toes picture! So cute!
Cute, cute, cute! I love the feet picture. I'm ready for summer too!
So cute! How did you get her to let you paint her toenails? I painted Kate once when she was asleep, I have never done it since! I love the green bow!
Love the green! Love the toes! Love you both! She is so happy, such a pleasant girl!
Oh emily... that is a darling blog. She is so beautiful.. I love your toes!!!!
Very cute!!! I love her green shirt, and omg I LOVE the feet picture!!! Very fun! Love ya!
I LOVE THE FEET!!
Those toes are SO adorable!! And I love the picture on Mar 11- those eyelashes are incredible! So cute little Mary!
Those are such great pictures. I love the green bow too. I think Mary is finally starting to look like she is filling out!! YAY!!!
How did she hold still long enough to get her toes painted? Thanks for having us at your house today. I had so much fun!
I love the feet picture! So cute! I'm just glad it's not snowing!!:)
Post a Comment