Mary turned 7 months yesterday. I can't believe that it has been 7 months. Mary has grown up so much in the last month! She can hold her own bottle.
Still rolls around like crazy!
says MAMA!
Drinks apple juice from a sippy cup.
Moves her legs and hands up and down to the beat of music!
Giggles a lot and is just so much fun!
We sure love that little girl-and its so fun to watch her grow!
Here are some pics of her 7month photo shoot! hah ;)


8 comments:
So so cute... she makes me so happy!!!!!
What a doll. I love the outfit. Her bow is too cute. Can't wait till we get together again!
She is so cute! I love her with all my heart! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! Tell her to stop! I lover her giggle! you and will have done great for that little girl she is adorable!
So cute! I saw that outfit at Wal-Mart the other day and thought it was so cute. It's even cuter on!
Mary is ADORABLE!! I love her bow and outfit! So cute!:)
Look at those long eyelashes!! So pretty! And cool that she can hold her own bottle. Micah, my little slowpoke, can't do that yet.
7 months sure go by fast when it is your little one. She is a cutie. I wish I could come see you and your little one. They grow up to fast.
EMI! You are such a good mom! She is such a precious little gal! I love her and miss her so much... and miss you too of course!
Post a Comment