Chadman's birthday was actually on the 9th- but we all got together at Grandma Empeys and had pizza, cake and ice cream! It was really fun!
Today is my little niece Megans birthday!!!! She is 1 years old! I can not believe she is 1 already! She is such a cutie pie! We love her!!Happy Birthday Chadman and Megan!!!
3 comments:
Chad looks great in that picture. He is such a cool guy! And our little sweet Meggeroo! Ya I can't believe she is already one! AND that means we are shortly after her with those one year old birthdays coming up... Woods and Mary... goes too fast!!! Love that girl!!!
That is a good picture of Chad. Oh and Megan...I love her! I can't believe she is one...all I have to say is these next few months better not go fast!
I love that picture of Chad!! He is very handsome.
Megs... she is so sweet. Our babies are growing up!!!!
Post a Comment