Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FRIENDS!

On Friday- Some friends from High School got together at my house! It was so much fun to see them and their babies!! There was Haylee who was visiting from Tennessee and I was able to meet her 17 month old Jackson! He is so cute and such a character FULL of energy- Sorry Hayz for not having a toddler proof house ! haha Kim and her 3 month old Hallie came from Provo along with Jill!! and Heidi came with her 6 week old Jerika! I loved hanging out with these ladies and it was so nice to catch up on eachother!! I love you all so much and appreciate you guys! Thanks for visiting! Lets do it again! The Whole Crew
The Babies! Jackson, Hallie, Mary, and Jerika

Hallie and Mary

7 comments:

Kar said...

Oh, how fun. What I wouldn't give to hang out with my high school friends again. When did you graduate?

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

All those babies are adorable! Looks like a lot of fun!

hayleemj said...

It was a blast and I am so glad I got to see you all and your adorable babies!! Thanks for the fun times and for hosting our great get together.

Kim said...

Em you are the best!! Aren't those babies so cute?! Love their guts and I love all of you. That was sooooo good for me.

Audra said...

I have to say Mary's bow is the cutest!

Hills said...

Emily!!! Those pictures are cute and looks like a lot of fun! Friends are awesome and good to keep in touch with!

Anonymous said...

That would be so fun! I wish I had kept in touch with my high school friends! Cute kids!