Cute pics... I especially love the last one! Can't wait to see you when I come to ID! DO I have your current #?? I'm not sure... you should email me it! hayleemj@gmail.com
Oh she is so precious! I love the one with the jello her eyes are sooo cute in them and she is so angelic! I think she looks like woods in the one where she is ready for bed. Also her feet are soo little and cute! The sunset was beautiful wasn't it? Good pic!
Mary army crawls! Awesome! I did not know that! Send me a video clip of this! And you did send me the picture of her on a walk, but can I say how beautiful she looks in this picture, BABY MODEL!!! Love ya and miss ya!
5 comments:
Cute pics... I especially love the last one! Can't wait to see you when I come to ID!
DO I have your current #?? I'm not sure... you should email me it! hayleemj@gmail.com
She is so cute! Can't wait to visit and make her new bows!!
Oh she is so precious! I love the one with the jello her eyes are sooo cute in them and she is so angelic! I think she looks like woods in the one where she is ready for bed. Also her feet are soo little and cute! The sunset was beautiful wasn't it? Good pic!
Good pictures Em. I especially like the one where she is outside. She looks so excited to be there.
She is such a sweet baby!!!
Love you both!
Mary army crawls! Awesome! I did not know that! Send me a video clip of this! And you did send me the picture of her on a walk, but can I say how beautiful she looks in this picture, BABY MODEL!!! Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment