



The brown and Blue bow was another bow that Audra taught me how to make! I love these bows! And they are quite easy to learn! But if you don't want to make bows- Audra sells them for a nice price! Click here to check it out!In March for a relief society craft night- I am teaching them how to make bows for those that want to- So if you are in my ward- be sure to come to that activity!!!
8 comments:
I love the brown and blue one! Thanks for linking to me! Oh and I sent that e-mail.
Emily, those pictures are so cute. Mary is so precious. She looks older in some of those pictures.
You ARE??? Oh, I'm so there!!
Oh I love her so stinkin' much! I just love love love her!!!
Hii! Great to hear from you! Thanks for the comment! Your little Mary is SOOO adorable! Congrats! So how have you been? Looks like you are doing great!!!
Hey Emily,
It was good to hear from you. Camber has been talking about arranging a get together with you. I was telling you we should have you teach us how to make bows. It looks like you are having the time of your life with Mary. You're a great mom.
Hope to see you soon!
Kellie
Your daughter is adorable- you are more than welcome to come if you would like!
Darling. I am also obsessed with the craft. So fun! Little Mary is getting so big! I can't wait until our little ones get to meet. I come to ID first week in April. Will you be around then?
Post a Comment