This is going around in facebook as well and I thought it was kind of fun!
1. I love to sing... I love when i sing to Mary and she looks up at me with angel eyes and smiles!
2. I love mustard!!! The more the merrier!
3. My husband dated my older sister Rachel.
4. When I was younger I used to want to be JUST like Mary on 7th Heaven- No thats not why we named our daughter Mary.
5. I want to one day live in a country home with a deck, sunflower garden, white picket fence, and a big tree in the front yard with a tire swing!
6. My friend Kristin let me drive her car before I got my license and I drove up onto a guys lawn and came VERY close to hitting the guys house! He was not a nice guy either! ( He never knew it was me! haha)
7. I was engaged December of my Senior Year- Graduated in June 2004 = Married July 2004!
8. I love my family!! My sisters and Mom are my bestest friends!
9. I still have my Care Bear baby blankie!
10. I hate attention on me! Always have!
11. Most people that just meet me think i am the sweetest thing alive- hahaha FUNNY
12. I have a HUGE attitude and have from DAY 1!!!
13. I am my mothers daughter- I am satisfied with guacomole and Diet Coke with a lime!
14. I am in the same ward i grew up in! I LOVE THE 8th WARD!
15. I have gotten pulled over many times and have only recieved 1 ticket.
16. The ticket I received was when I was pulled over along with a bus!!
17. I play the flute and really enjoy it- I haven't played much but when I get it out to play i really LOVE it.
18. I used to HATE milk with a passion! It would GAG me- but since i got pregnant i LOVE it and CRAVE IT- Same as Root Beer.
19. I only like German Pancakes if my moms homemade rasberry jam is on top!
20. I love camping! I want to go a lot this summer!
21. I hate fish- but i love Alaskan Halibut with lots of lemon juice and salt!
22. My favorite TV shows are American Idol and 24!
23. Mary is the best thing that happened to Will and I- She is such a joy and i love her very much- I can't believe i have been trusted with such a dependent little baby! Who depends on me and smiles and is happy to see! I love her very much!! SHe is the greatest miracle and blessing in my life!
24. Along with 23 - 2 weeks before I found out i was prego with Mary- They told me i was infertile and most likely never be able to have children!!!
25. I want more children! Like 4-5+ more!!
I tag anyone that hasn't done this!
2 comments:
You did a good job on this. You are one of my best friends too. Want some guacamole and diet coke with lime?:)
Love ya lots!
ohhh too cute Em. HA HA HA being pulled over with a bus!! That will always be a hilarious memory!!
Post a Comment