Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day!!

Mary looked so cute in her Valentines outfit! This is the first bow I made with the help of Audra!
We had a great day today!!! I started out having yummy pancakes and eggs at my parents! Then Will, Mary, and I went out and walked around the mall. Then we went and visited Will's Grandma- Mary was smiling and playing around and being silly while we were there! Here are some pics of her at Great Grandma Empey's house!!
Silly Goose!

Showing off the toys shes playing with!!

She loves Grandma Empey!

I thought this was a PRECIOUS picture! Sweet eye contact!
Then that evening my family was so kind to watch Mary for us while I made Will his favorite dinner ever from childhood- His Grandma always made hime Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, with the Gravy you mix with the drippings and oil from cooking the chops! It was my first time EVER attempting to make that meal! Hopefully it tasted good!! WE also had corn, fruit salad, and SPARKLING CIDER- and it was CANDLELIGHT with music!!!! so Romantic! It has been a great Valentines and I sure love my hubby!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was just as good as Grandma's. Don't forget that we took some over to her after dinner and she cried!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Very nice Valentine blog... you are a sweetheart!! Mary is cute as can be!
Love you all!!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Hi Emily! Thanks for the congrats. We are pretty excited! I have to say that your baby is the CUTEST ever!!!! What an adorable little one you have! That valentine's meal sounds like it would have been delicious!

Kim said...

Good work Em! You little domestic diva, you! I am so glad we hung out on Friday...you are the best...thanks for having us over!! Mary looks adrable for vday!

Kar said...

What a good idea to have a candlelight dinner at home. I should do that next year.

Hills said...

Mary looks adorable! She is so sweet and I love the silly faces. I am sure Grandma Empey liked that! Having a romantic dinner is awesome! That dinner sounds yummy!

Hills said...

Oh and yes the picture of Grandma and Mary looking at each other is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww!! Sounds like a fun and wonderful day! The meal sounds sooooo good!:)

Justin and Kristin said...

Her bow is CUTE! When I have a little girl, I'll pay you to make me some! K?