Thursday, February 12, 2009

More about Scentsy:

I am so sorry for so many posts about scentsy. But I just wanted those who are interested know what scents and warmers are not going to continue to be in the new Spring/Summer catalog available March 1!-
The discontinuing Scents:
  • Amaretto
  • Bayberry
  • Cherry Clove Chutney
  • Christmas Tree
  • Clementine Tea
  • Clove and Pepper
  • Coffee Tree
  • Cozy Fireside
  • Creamy Nutmeg
  • Fried Ice Cream
  • Grove and Clove
  • Mulberry Apple Marsala
  • Orchid Saki
  • Peach Cobbler Cinnamon
  • Pear Crumble
  • Red Wood Cedar
  • Snowberry
  • True Vanilla
  • White Pepper Clove

The Discontinuing Warmers:

  • Americana
  • Bear Country
  • Craftsman
  • Evergreen
  • Fleur-de-lis
  • Hooked
  • Lakeside
  • Lighthouse
  • Orchard
  • Paisley
  • Pink
  • Ice Blue
  • Navy
  • Sonata
  • Plum
  • Red
  • Green
  • Terra Cotta

If you would like a new catalog to check out new warmers and scents let me know and I can drop one by or mail out one to ya! Thanks for all your support and let me know if I can do anything for you! Hope you are enjoying your Scentsy Products!

No comments: