Mary turned 11 Months Old on Saturday! She is getting to be such a big girl! She is such a hoot and we have so much fun with her!
She is always on the go and so busy! She is soooooo close to walking!
She still has no teeth! haha I keep thinking its coming but then it never pokes through the gums!
She is such a dare devil! She loves being thrown in the air, she loves swimming, she dunks her own head under water and blows bubbles! She LOVED the slide at Heise! We are going to have to watch her CAREFULLY!
Will and I feel so blessed to have this little girl! WE love her so much and have enjoyed every minute with her! I can NOT believe she will be one year old next month! Time sure flies...
We love you Mary! Happy 11 Months!
3 comments:
My little sweetheart!! I do feel so very blessed to have such a beautiful, wonderful daughter.
Mary is soooo FUN! I love her!
I love that she's so brave. Most girls are so scared of everything. How fun that they let you take her down the slide at Heise!!!
Post a Comment