This is Ryan and Woods in the hospital chair when Mary was born- They came to visit! Ryan was cute with Mary - What a great Uncle Ry Ry- But we sure miss him! Mary has only seen him once!
This is Jessy! Gorgeous girl! She is a new Mommy and a great one too! Her little HUnter is adorable! Mary sure loves her Aunt Jessy too!
We hope you both have a great day and we love you!!
Ryan liked the shirt he is wearing it is a good shirt to wear with the little man in the land (the great land)!!! Ry says thanks!!! He is sitting right here with me! I love this picture of my two men!!! Adorable men!!! Happy Birthday to you too Jessy!!!
2 comments:
Ryan liked the shirt he is wearing it is a good shirt to wear with the little man in the land (the great land)!!! Ry says thanks!!! He is sitting right here with me! I love this picture of my two men!!! Adorable men!!! Happy Birthday to you too Jessy!!!
Jessy has the greatest hair. Whenever I see her, I'm like, "Dang, I want that haircut..."
Post a Comment