
Today we all (Mom, Aubrey, her friend Molly, Mollys neice and nephew, Katelynn, Daniel, Jessy, Hunter, Chad, Will, Mary and I) went to the zoo! It was a lot of fun and Mary loved every minute of it!!





She got all sweaty and hot!You can tell in this pic!! her cheeks are red!

"WASSSSS TAT?" She kept saying throughout the zoo!

Daniel, Mary, and Katelynn!


This was Hunter the first part of the Zoo trip!


Daniels wing span!

Katelynns Wing Span!

Mary and the Tiger!

Jessy, Hunter, and the Tiger!

This peacock was all over the zoo today! She decided to eat with us! Mary LOVED watching the peacock!

She kept trying to get Chad to get her closer and closer!

mmmmm whats this?

COTTON CANDY! AND I LOVE IT!!

We watched them feed the baby camel!

Hunter got a little grumpy in the heat and all cramped up in his car seat- so we layed him in Marys stroller and he was better! he was able to LAY OUT and stretch that long body of his~!

Mary loved looking at the animals! It was so much fun to go to the zoo!!
We found the monkeys very interesting! There were these two that were sitting next to eachother and the one was helping get the bugs out of the other one-- or whatever you call what they were doing--- Anyway we ( my Mom especially) found it VERy intriguing that they would go fromo one part on the body to the next getting the fleas/bugs or whatever off! Here is a video of the interesting moment!
7 comments:
How fun! I need to get over there. Hunter is so teeny and cute! Oh, I am so baby hungry. Must fight those urges. I can't believe Mary is already saying, "What's dat???"
Those pics are adorable!!! Cutie pies!!! Those monkeys are fun to watch, I love how intense the one is looking for the bugs! Kinda gross, but sweet at the same time.
That is what I thought about the monkeys too. It seemed like a very nuturing thing to do. Mary is soooo cute.
Mary is growing so fast! That's crazy that she's talking! I love the zoo! I bet that was so fun to make a family outing of it!
You guys are adorable. Em, I am telling you, Mary is gorgeous! Why don't you bring her over and let me babysit!? I love all the pics.
I always love the zoo! Looks like you guys had a great time.
We love taking the kids to the zoo!! I got a pass this year so I can go with the kids during the day as many times as I want:)
Post a Comment