Friday, June 19, 2009

*FUN TIMES*

My cousin Sam was up here for awhile and we went to the park one of the days she was here! Here are some of those pics!

Playing the music at the new playground ta Tautphaus!

Sam and Mary - they are getting eaten by hippo!

Daniel and the Ashcrafts, Sam, Katelynn, and Mary!

I took Sam home on Wednesday - then went to Rachels house and we are having a blast! Today it was sooo hot and nice - we got the girls out playing in the swimming pool!

This was yesterday in the van- Megan eating an oreo!

Mary and Megan busy playing!

concentrating very hard!

Taya in the sandbox!

Megan in the sandbox!

Mary in her swimming suit! She looks so cute in it!

Mary and Megan all ready to go swim!!

Mary needed to eat before she thoroughly enjoyed it! (just like a Luckau!)


Mary and Megan are best friends! They were "sun bathing" by eachother! (not really and YES we have sunscreen on them! SPF 70!!!)

Aren't they such cute girls!

Such a classic Megan face!


PLAYING IN THE POOL!!

Mary looks like she is crying here- i think she had just gotten splashed! But all 3 girls had a BLAST! it was so much fun watching them enjoy so much!! Rachel and I were laughing a lot! It was sooooooo fun! I look like a lobster but it was a blast to be out in the sun!


Mary eating an oreo! Yea i think she likes them!!

12 comments:

Kim said...

ohhh cute! you should have called me while you were here! I would have loved to see you. I need to get Hallie out in the pool more often, so fun.

Sandy said...

It was so good to see you the other day. You looked so pretty and I can't believe how big Mary is getting.

The Watson's said...

Cute! We are having fun with you and little Mar Bear! :)

The Dillons said...

Oh fun pictures! I love them all, I wish I could be there. I feel left out:) Well not really but the babies look so cute and Taya is looking older! FUNNN!

Aubrey said...

These kids are some of the cutest in the world. In fact, they are some of the cutest grandkids I have ever seen. They need to all live in Idaho Falls. This includes Katelynn and Daniel and Woods.
Love,

Grandpa

Richard and Carolyn said...

Such cute pictures!!! Wasn't it nice to have ONE sunny day without rain!!! The kids are soooooo cute!!

Audra said...

Looks fun! I can't believe she will sit in the water like that!

Megann said...

I'm glad you got to get away. Great pictures! I love Mary's swim suit. Lainey has the same one, but in a bigger size of course.

Anonymous said...

How fun! MAry is such a cutie!:)

Hills said...

That looks like so much fun!!! We wish we were there! The girls look adorable in their little sun hats!!! Love the one of Megs serving Mary by letting her put her feet up on her!!! They are so cute. I love the pic of Taya with the umbrella, fun colors! The kids look like they had fun at Tautphaus! Such a crew! I love the pic with Sammy, Mary, and the hippo! So fun!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Oh my Gosh that oreo face is priceless!!!! So cute!!!!

Kar said...

Look at the long eyelashes on those babies of yours and Rachel's. Why can't I have long lashes like that??