Mary has been very attached to these two lambs lately~ If you take it away from her- you break her little heart! I thought it was kind of cute!! She was looking at Chad in this bottom pic- because he was teasing her with the lambs! haha :)
Sadie was very, very attached to her stuffed frog at that age. She doesn't care quite so much about it now, but it was her little best friend for a couple of years.
5 comments:
She is adorable!!! And I love her outfit!
It is so cute that she is attached to those lambs! She is so cute, and so little!
How cute:)!!
LOL! I LOVE THE TITLE!!
Sadie was very, very attached to her stuffed frog at that age. She doesn't care quite so much about it now, but it was her little best friend for a couple of years.
Post a Comment