We had a blast on the 4th of July~ We started out by going to a breakfast on the boulevard! It was yummy pancakes, eggs, strawberries, etc... Then we watched the parade , had a BBQ, then went to the river to watch the fireworks! It was a blast! and Very exhuasting!
Grandma Luckau with Mary and Megan!
Mary and Hunter!
Mary Giggling!
Megan!
Mary and Jessy with the same bow in their hair!
Waiting for the parade!
Mary and Mommy!
5 of 6 cousins- we sure missed Woods!
Liza from Classy came and picked up Mary and was hugging and kissin her!
Lindsey and Aubrey rented a Tandum bike for the weekend - It was fun to ride on! They rode that to the river for the fireworks.
Jessy and I being SiLlY
Michelle and Tyler and their family came and sat with us for the parade! One of the floats gave out CREAMIES! We enjoyed them! This is Katelyn enjoying hers!
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! Great pictures:)
You Luckaus/Empeys know how to PARRR-TAY!
That looks like fun. so cute
I'm glad you guys had a better 4th than I did! :) I've always wanted to try a tandem bike. How fun.
Fun times, I missed you all on the 4th of July and I have to admit I am a little sad that Woods was missing from the cuz pic!
Post a Comment