Saturday, February 20, 2010

Boise Day 1!

We arrived in Boise on Thursday- We got here and checked into our hotel- then went to the mall and ate some dinner- and then went to Build-a Bear!!! Mary loved making her a "kitty"

Mary choosing what she wants for sure!

She chose a Kitty

Feeling the Kitty to see if its stuffed enough!

We dressed the Kitty in scrubs! since Mary loves doing CPR and all on her stuffed animals!! Our future Nurse or Dr maybe??

Mary and her kitty named "Kitty" Yep Mary named it all by herself!! haha

And then Aubrey and I got our nails done!! wahoo-- what a great start to a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

shilo said...

Cute kitty. Very original name...haha That's ok. When I was little I named my dalmation Pongo because 101 Dalmations had just come out. Good times.

Hills said...

Cute little kitty, and sexy nails!!!

Kar said...

How fun! I won't show my kids this post; they have been begging me to let them do Build-a-Bear for years!! And cool nails. I'm curious whether you like them or not. I got mine done when I got married, and they drove me CRAZY.