Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Inappropriate and HILARIOUS!

hahaha

So here is a HILARIOUS story!
Chadman Chadman- had a speech on a place where he wants to go- and he chose the olympics! He had to make a slideshow- and in that slideshow- the picture of the Olympic Rings he put in - is the same pic as above- haha What do you see?

His whole class including ( or should I say especially) his teacher was BUSTING! Chad had NO clue why they were laughing-
He went to his teacher after his presentation and the teacher was like --"uh You know that picture is of condoms right?" haha Chad had NO clue

So that night we were hanging out as a family laughing about this and so we looked up the picture-- Man it is SURE obvious that those are condoms!!

Oh Chadman our little naive buddy!!

Haha I am still laughing HARD!!!

9 comments:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!!! Oh I would have been dying if I had been watching that presentation!

Kar said...

What a funny story! Bless his little heart! When I was student teaching, I was teaching one of Hamlet's soliloquoys, and there is a part where he says, "What dreams may come." I accidentally said "WET dreams may come." I never lived that down...

Richard and Carolyn said...

THAT is a great story. Poor Chad.. I bet he was so embarrassed!

The Dillons said...

Haha, to be honest, I would have had no idea. I must be a little naive girl. Good for Chad, that means he keeps his mind somewhere clean. Right? That is a funny story!

Audra said...

That is funny, I wouldn't have known either at his age. Who would make an olympics picture out of colored condoms anyway?

Hills said...

Oh I am laughing! I love Chad! I did not notice at first until you said to look and then notice what the pic really is... that is a good thing though that Chad did not know what they were!!!

shilo said...

Way. too. funny! *shaking head* Poor guy. I can relate. I was very naive. I'm sure lots of those kind of things have gone right over my oblivious little head and I never knew it. I'm proud of Chad for never seeing condoms before, but cringe he had to learn in front of the class.

Gramma n Grampa said...

That is soooo funny! He'll never live that one down!
I can't believe he is 16. Oh my goodness!

Justin and Kristin said...

My very first thought, was 'Oh the Olympic rings', but it only took about one second to realize what they were made out of.
Poor Chadman, but I could see myself doing the same thing in school. I'm surprised he didn't get in trouble. Poor Chad!