Monday, February 15, 2010

Recent Happenings!

We are so in love with this girl!! But she sure has major attitude!!!

Lately she has been really into talking on the phone- she will walk around acting like she is just chatting away-- haha its so cute- the other day she was leaning up against the coffee table and and she would like smack her lips- and then do this pretend laugh and was chatting away- it was so cute!

a snapshot of me and my baby!!!

Last week my cousin Melanie and I took our girls to McDonalds so they can play and this is cute Ashlee- she was having a blast- and every time i would say "Ash, let me get a picture of you" this is the adorable face she would make!

Taya chillin' on the chair!
This last weekend we went to Utah- my cousins from Washington were in Provo so we went down to spend time with them!

not quite sure what Mary is doing here- but a darn cute picture none the less!!

Since my cousins were sleeping at my Grandma's- me and my family chose to sleep over at the Watson's (Rachel's in-laws) It was a blast- in the toy room there is this little bassinett and Mary LOVED it and kept getting inside it and saying "ni ni" haha

Mary, Grandpa Luckau, and Megan
I love this picture!

We played lots of games of Skip-bo and Phase 10! we love those games and are quite addicted to it!
This is Lindsey, Aubrey, and my Dad playing-

Karen and a very concentrated Wesley

Me and Chelsea!

This is Trey (chelsea's son) he is a hoot! when you tell him to smile this is the obnoxious face you get-

when you tell him to be grumpy or frown- you get the perfect smile-- haha he cracks me up


Aubrey and Mom!

Lana, Rachel, and Megs

Megan, Chelsea, and Mary

Here is a fun video: We were playing games and could here all the kids giggling- i thought it was so cute so i started to video them- they had so much fun together! and it was the first time Trey met the two younger girls!


Some other random pics:

Reegan

Mary would not take out her binky or smile for me at all- but i thought her outfit was adorable!! Her shirt was $3 at wal-mart- couldn't pass that up!!!

3 comments:

Richard and Carolyn said...

Cute post. I love the kids giggling on the stairs.. such sweethearts!!

Kar said...

OMG, cute new background, Em!! I love Mary and Megan's matching heart sweatshirts. So cute. Aaaaand, I have the same shirt as your mom!!

The Dillons said...

Cute pictures! I like the background too. So I was looking at the picture of me, Aubs, and Dad. Classic! I am ticked Aubs is out, Aubs is like yeah I just went out who cares, and DAd is like are you kidding me Aub!? The kiddos are so stinkin' cute!