
Most the day on Friday we were at Hockey games! The top part is Marcus! He is a GREAT hockey player!! I am now hooked on watching Hockey!

The Hotel we stayed at was AMAZING! It was beautiful! They gave us two "drink" tickets in the evenings where you go down in the lower level in the lounge and you can get a complimentary- beer, wine, or soda- So here is Joee and I having a chat and some drinks! ( I had dr Pepper!!)

Then- wonderful Hope, Austin, and Marcus watched Mary while Will, Corey, Joee, and I went and ate at Tucanos! VERY YUMMY- I thought i was going to BLOW UP!

This was one of the meats- I took a picture of it cause it is shaped like a heart! Will thought i was an idiot to take a picture!!!

Here is the picture Austin sent me while we were gone! Hope and Mary sleepin' away!!!




2 comments:
very cool! I hope you ate some Tucano's for me!!
I too ate at that hockey rink pizza joint right b4 we came come when we went to Boise last month!!
How fun! You guys are good sports to sit on those hard bleachers for most of the day. Ben thinks I'm an idiot for taking the majority of the pictures I take. :) So I feel your pain.
Post a Comment