Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boise Day 3!

On Saturday we had a low key morning had lounged around the Hotel until about noon-1ish! Then we went to the Hockey Rink and ate pizza! Then we watched Marcus play a game which they lost- but they played well!

Micah and Mary entertaining themselves as we watched the games!

Here is our group cheering on Marcus' team!

Ok so you are going to think I am crazy- but this Hotel was amazing and- I was down in the lower level and went to the bathroom thinking I would walk in to this little room with just one toilet and a sink- well no.. it was a GORGEOUS bathroom haha- Where I am sitting is in the corner of the bathroom- I thought it was cool!!

After the games we went out to eat at Donnie Mac's- This place is AWESOME!! Its like a total ghetto atmosphere but it is just totally fun and crazy! For instance- On the kids menu it has Spaghettios: They take it out of the can- then warm it up- and then they put it back in the can and serve it to you just like that! haha
and they have great Burgers!

Mary LOOVED the ketchup!! haha this was easy entertainment for about 5 minutes!!
yuck! haha

Wash some of that down!!!




Then we went swimming!



I loved this! Mary is a natural in the water- we put her on her back and look how she puts her arms!! LOVE it!

2 comments:

Bigelow Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! Glad you had fun.

Kar said...

Look at that cute little swimming suit! And that Donnie Mac's place sounds like a lot of fun.