Sunday, April 4, 2010

HaPpY eAsTeR!!

This is what the Easter Bunny left for Mary!
We watched the Veggie Tales DVD called An easter Carol- It was pretty cute! It is like the Christmas Carol- where it teaches the true meaning of Easter! Mary seemed to love it too!

The Easter Bunny hid some easter eggs around the house- Silly Bunny hid it in the eye socket of Will's deer!

mmm.. Mary LOVED the Peanut Butter Eggs - Yep thats what she had for breakfast! (healthy right?)

mmmm.. What else?

Looking for the eggs!

These are some bunny ears Grandma and Grandpa Graves gave her! She was being so cute and smiling but she kept blinking- gah! oh well! She is still pretty cute!

Yay! You can see her eyes!!

She blinked!

Even though it was General Conference I still wanted Mary to wear and Easter dress!! She looked soooo pretty!

She LOVES being outside!

Aunt B took us all out to Frontier Pies- For Josh and I's birthday! This is Hunter and Mary! Hunter gave Mary an easter egg for Easter! It was a "bootball"

Awwww.... Grandma Empey and Mary and Hunter!

We then went to my families and watched the 2nd half of conference- and then had an Easter feast afterwards- It was YUMMY! Mary is such a stinker- the picture above is such a snot face picture!! We have our hands full!

Mary lately has been dramatically throwing herself on the floor and pretends she is crying like she is sooo devestated! haha

One exhausted little squirt!!!

4 comments:

The Dillons said...

Cute pictures! I hate that I lost my camera, I haven't been able to take pictures on everything I would like to. She is so much fun, and she really did enjoy that movie. Ah cute girl!

Kar said...

Mary's got her mommy's long eyelashes. You can see it in that last picture. What a fun Easter! I can't believe how grown-up she looks in her new Easter outfit!! Holy cow!

Richard and Carolyn said...

These are some GREAT pictures!! Mary is such a sweetheart stinker!!

apemarie said...

It looks like you had a busy, fun-filled Easter celebration!