Monday, May 3, 2010

21 Months old

Mary is almost 2 and i can NOT believe it!!!
She is getting so smart! She can tell you animals and the sounds they make,
she loves monkeys! and Bears, and Lions! haha we went to the zoo and she was in heaven!

She turned 21 months on April 27th!
Mary was throwing a fit so i left her alone in the room for like 2 minutes- when it was quiet i went back in there and this is what i found! haha Silly girl!
We love you baby girl!


Sorry the video is sideways - its just such a cute video- I love her gigglin!†

3 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

Such a doll, I can't believe that our babies are so old! I heard Farmer's Market went well for you, happy to hear it! I wanted to tell you that your face is looking awful skinny, not that you don't always look great, but who doesn't like to hear that they are looking skinny right?! I also wanted to make sure that you got the headbands and bows?! Let me know!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

WOW!!! You are going to have a 2 year old already!!!! Can't believe it! She's so cute though! I love that picture of her sleeping with her care bears on the floor. ha ha!

Kar said...

Your hair is getting so long! And I love Care Bears so much. I wish I could get my daughter into them. She won't do it. Nor Barbies. She's so weird.