
the cover

The inside!
This is the cute card Mary gave me along with an iTunes gift card!!!
I LOVE being Mary's Mommy! She is such a blessing in my life and is my pride and joy! She is the best thing that has happened to Will and I!!! I am so thankful and lucky to have such a sweet (bratty) baby girl!!! I LOOOOVE BEING A MOM!
I also want to wish my Mother and my Mother in Law, and my Grandma's a very Happy Mothers day!!! They each are wonderful and have taught us so much!
We love you all
And to all my friends and sisters and (in laws), and all the women in my life- I hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!!
6 comments:
I love the card!! Thanks for the mother day wishes!! I love you too and I think you are a wonderful mom to such a sweet little girl!!!
That is such a cute card! good job mary! I hope you had a fantastic day yesterday.
Did mary pick that card out all by herself?! She is so stinking smart! You are a great mom to Mary. I look forward to following your example.
That is a cute card. I love her little coloring! I just love her so much. I bet with all the posts about Mary, there is a comment from me talking about how stinking cute she is
Love the card! What an awesome mothers day! You are a wonderful mom and I love to watch the things you do with Mary!
I thought the word "tucking" was a different word for a second there...
Post a Comment