Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!

Two days ago was Will's birthday!
For his birthday i want to name 27 things i love about him since he turned 27!!
  1. he is a hard worker
  2. he is handsome!
  3. very fun to laugh with
  4. great husband
  5. great father
  6. very smart
  7. fun to watch movies with...
  8. i love and still remember to this day the perma-grin you had the day we found out we were having a little girl (Mary)
  9. a Handyman!
  10. Great smile!
  11. contagious laugh
  12. LOVE them BROWN eyes!
  13. Always wants to have a good time when he has a day off with us girls!
  14. smells good!
  15. I love watching him play and sing with Mary!
  16. He can get Mary and I laughing hard!
  17. he is very good at debating ( I only like this when he is NOT debating with me or is siding with me!
  18. Love taking walks and drives with him!
  19. I love the memory of when you proposed to me and dancing at the river
  20. He tries to be fair to everyone!
  21. I love how he is willing to help anyone!
  22. I love how he treats my brother Brandon! He is Brandon's best friend and I will be forever grateful for the way he acts and treats Brandon!
  23. Texas Roadhouse outings with him!
  24. Walking around Wal Mart just looking at stuff and talking!
  25. How he is so sensitive and cute with our sweet lil' girl!
  26. i love that he watched the Twilight Series so far... and liked it! He did this if I watched Lord Of The Rings- But i love how he was intrigued by the story!
  27. LOVE YOU FOR YOU!!! You are my best friend - life with you makes perfect sense!
LOVE YOU Babe: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love your best friend!

2 comments:

Hills said...

Very sweet post!

Kar said...

I don't know Will very well, so it was fun for me to get to know him a little bit better through this post. He sounds like a keeper to me. You and Lyner have the cutest blog backgrounds EVER!!