Last weekend we went down to Utah to visit my Grandma who had a knee replacement and is in a rehab- and to see my Aunt Karen who ended up with E-coli - And was in the hospital and is lucky to be alive! We were also able to be down there for Brooke's blessing! We had lots of fun that weekend!
Friday night we went into Provo Canyon and roasted hot dogs and made smores!
Saturday morning Will, Mary, Seth, Lindsey, and I went hiking to the Y
This is Mary ready to go a hikin'

we hiked to the top right of the Y
I am not going to lie- I wanted to DIE!! It was soooo hard! My Grandpa took me on this hike so many times when i was little- and i did not recall it being that steep and hard!
At the top!!!
Later Saturday we went swimming - the girls had a lot of fun swimming and I forgot my camera- so all the pics swimming are on my mom's camera so another post for another day!
Sunday was sweet baby Brooke's blessing!
LOVE THESE GUYS!


4 comments:
You got so many different pictures than me. Great summary to a wonderful weekend! I love the last picture of Brooke...Beautiful!
Good job on your blog.. enjoyed it!! Very cute pictures!!!
Nice blog, not going to lie, I am jealous! Sounds like so much fun! I want to hike the y, haven't done it in years! Brooke is beautiful! I love Provo canyon too, so yes sad I wasn't there, but thanks for the post, great pics! Mary looked like she had so much fun on the hike! Cool!
Brooke is so beautiful. Ah. I love babies. I've always heard the Y hike is really hard.
Post a Comment