A couple weeks ago We had a farewell party for 3 men that have been deployed to Iraq- I believe they are leaving to Iraq the end of Sept...
Mitch Barney
Colin Barney
and Jared Carney
Good luck and we are praying for you three and your families
Also Layne Drollinger family we will be thinking and praying for you as well!
thanks so much for your service to America!!
4 comments:
Great tribute to those that are or are going to serve America! That looked like a great/fun party!
Thank you to those serving America, and thanks for the families who support and sacrifice having someone serving America, couldn't do it without them either. That looks like a fun party, nice.
Thanks for the post Emily. I know Mitch, Jared, and Colin all appreciate the support from home. We had a lot of fun that day and are so glad you guys came!
Kristen is amazing that she can hold down the fort so well when her hubby is away. I couldn't handle it, that's for sure.
Post a Comment