Mary and Daddy playing - They were teasing Mommy of being asleep!
Will's birthday was very low key! We went to movie are you ready for this... we went to ECLIPSE!! haha YEP! He wanted to! rewind a little bit.. We had a deal that if I watched all 3 Lord of The Rings then Will would watch all the the Twilight Saga with me!! and to our surprise we both enjoyed both of them!!!
That evening we gathered over at my parents house and had my Mom's (originally my Grandma Bright's) APPLE PIE!! VERY YUMMMMMY!
OHH very mouth watering!!!
5 comments:
She is so dang sweet. And i'm glad to come to Will's party to have Apple Pie. I like how Will enjoyed Eclipse. It is a good movie.
I want apple pie!!! I can't believe Mary got into mom's things, Woods wouldn't do that! ha ha
Mary is getting too big. bye bye baby :( Looks like Will had a really nice birthday. I'm so impressed he's supporting your Twilight habit!
It's good that u can enjoy each others' things...J likes the Twilight movies too.
That pie does look scrumdidliumptious!
I love that they were playing possum with you. That is really cute. That pie looks amazing. I like me some pie.
Post a Comment