Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Poor Little Sweetheart!

Mary had the stomach flu for the first time last week! it was the saddest scariest thing for me! I have never seen a 2 year old throw up so much in my life!! i felt so helpless and sad!!! I was glad she was better by Friday so we were able to go to Lava Hot Springs!

Sleeping on the floor and the couch was her favorite thing to do!



I hate when she is sick!

2 comments:

Hills said...

She is still so cute, but so sad! Love her! Poor sweetie!

Kar said...

Ugh, I hate it when my kids are barfy. I'm glad it doesn't happen very often. At first, I feel badly for them, but then I kind of start to feel resentful that I have to do all that laundry and clean up all that vomit. Such a nightmare. Motherhood is not for the faint of heart.