Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Luckau Family Pics 2010}

When my Grandma passed away my whole entire family was able to get together and so we took the opportunity of taking family pictures! It was the first time we actually got it taken since Rachel was pregnant with Taya! so A LONG TIME! ha


My little family!

The Watsons

The Luckaus

The Hills


The 7 Grandchildren!
Brooke,Katelynn, Megan, Woods, Mary, Taya, and Daniel

The original 7! We are silly
I love this pic because we always are having fun with each other!

Emily, Rachel, Brian, Angie, Brandon
Lindsey and Aubrey

The 2008 BABES
Megan, Woods, and Mary

ALL BECAUSE THESE TWO FELL IN LOVE!

The grandparents with the grandkids
Fun Fact:
My parents had 7 kids- 5 girls 2 boys
My parents now have 7 grandkids- 5 girls 2 boys!

I love my family!

2 comments:

Hills said...

SWEET!!! I love my family!

Kar said...

I love those pictures so much! They are so cute! I just love the Luckaus, all of 'em!!