Rachel always says that Mary has my smile! I love hearing that- because we all know Mary is a "MINI-ME" of WILL! Haha its pretty cute! Well I was looking at my profile pics on facebook- and these two were there- and I think I have to agree-- It looks like Mary has my nose, mouth, chin, "care bear" cheeks and crazy hair (THANK GOODNESS- Mary has no widows peak!)

Me!

3 comments:
Yes! I see it :) So dang precious! I took that pic of Mary, just saying.
Cool. Well I think Mary looks a lot like both of you and has a lot of your personality! I notice the smile when you both wrinkle your nose, Mary does that too, love it! But yes I see it in these pics!
Dude, I think she looks like your dad. In the most adorable, cute, little-girl way. :)
Post a Comment