Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oma's Cane!

This is is the only picture I could find at the moment- But it shows exactly what I am talking about! Mary was ALWAYS intrigued by my Grandma's cane! she would always play with it! My Grandma would say about her cane "I am just trying to be like President Hinckley" haha LOVE and MISS HER! Anyway my Mom bought the three girls a "candy cane" full of Sixlets! The first thing Mary did with it was walk like it was her cane! hahaha

I have no doubt she was thinking of her Oma!

Then she enjoyed the candy if course!!

Align Center
yummy!

2 comments:

Hills said...

That is too adorable that Mary was walking with the candy, candy cane like Oma's cane! That is awesome, great thing to post! Oma would laugh! I didn't know she would say she was trying to be like Pres. Hinckley, she is funny!

Richard and Carolyn said...

I didn't see Mary do that... What a cutie!!!!