Thursday, November 18, 2010

Potty Training Adventures!

No she is not potty trained yet! (AHHH) But we have been working with her- and she LOVES to sit on the toilet because she likes to play with the toilet paper- I told her she CANT use it until she goes IN the potty! Well one day she snuck in the bathroom so her DOGGY could go potty on the toilet! hahaha and she was putting ALL the toilet paper in the toilet! we are going through SOOO much TP- its ridiculous - cause she sneaks in and puts it in the toilet!

This is her DOGGY she is potty training! hahaha

Look at that mess- Yes the TP was gone and MOST of it is in the toilet! GR! haha

RANDOM PICS
----------------------------------------

I had to post this- Its way to cute not to! This is Sadie Lady in Mary's hat she got in Lava!

Will has been sick- and Mary is so nurturing! Here she is rubbing his head for him- and notice the stuffed animals all around him! She is so sweet!

3 comments:

The Dillons said...

That little stinker! All that toilet paper...that stresses me out. That is so cute that she was comforting Will. Hey I am sick...will you bring Mary by?

Hills said...

LOVE the dog being potty trained! Fabulous hat from lava! haha! Hey I left Woods' hat there, so they can both wear one! I need Mary too, I don't feel good!

Kar said...

OH, that is so adorable, that she was taking care of her daddy. :) Ugh, we are still getting nowhere with Micah's potty training. He pooped in his undies three times today. It was so disgusting. I almost threw up.