Mary loves to watch her shows! Lately she has been into a couple of them! In fact we watched each of the ones below at least TWICE EACH today!

MADAGASCAR- She LOVES this movie- She will either call it 1) the Lion or 2) Alligator- I think she is trying to say Madagascar- but says Alligator! She laughs throughout this movie- and LOVES IT!
She cant say f-r-o-g some of the time it comes out as a bad word! and earlier today she kept saying "the frog the princess" haha Will and i couldnt help but laugh REALLY hard as she kept repeating herself! We have been working on that one for sure! She almost can say it right every time! Now she will says "the princess and frog" We love the songs in this movie! so much fun!
I love Mary!!! and thank goodness for Netflix! Thats the only way we can watch The Princess and The Frog!

1 comment:
She is cute! I love when Woods laughs during movies, it is fun to see them get into humor like that! First flag, then frog, I think you need to face it that you just have a potty mouth daughter! Just like we all knew she would be! Ha ha!
Post a Comment