
No i did not make or eat this cake! One of our relatives made this for a birthday yesterday and I took the picture off Facebook!! :)
For the Super Bowl we all went to Inkom to the Moore's house! It was a lot of fun!we ate, talked, ate, talked, chased the kids, ate, watched the game at time, and did I mention we ate? That what us ladies did- the men of course WATCHED, ate, watched, ate... you get the picture!
This is Karla , my Mom, and Cindy- These 3 are Beautiful Bountiful Alumni's- Who would have thought when they were in High school they would be at a Super Bowl party together 30+ years later! :) I believe Cindy was a grade younger then Mom and Karla!
Dont mind the crazy hair! haha She was telling everyone to say CHEEEESE and when we did she went "ohhh Cute!"
It was so much fun! And everyone cheered for the same team and they WON!
CONGRATS PACKERS!
3 comments:
Haha I like the one of me laying on the couch while you all are "cleaning". Yup I am a lazy arse (got that from Kar).
That was a lot of fun and wonderful food!
Fun times! I love food! I love the pic of Mary taking pics! She is a cutie! "OHHH cute!" She is too funny!
How cute of Mary - "Ohhh, cute!" What a babe. I'm such a loser - I totally forgot about the Super Bowl this year! Hahaha! I think I took a nap instead.
Post a Comment