Monday, June 6, 2011

Luckau/Conrad Family reunion!

Saturday after the bridal shower we had a Luckau/Conrad Reunion! We all brought our own dinner to have and just ate and talked! It was a lot of fun! We, Luckau's brought Grove Market Sandwiches, chips, and Punch/water... It was YUMMY! It was great to talk and see everyone that normally we only see at sad occasions such as funerals! We need to do HAPPY reunions more often!!!

Lana, Lance, and Dad

Dave, Jill, Megan, and Tyson

Seth and Rach

Kyle and Lindsey

Mags and me!

Karen and Lee

Kids!



Charlee and Lauren

Rach, Mom, and Mags

Mary and Megan!

Jill and Megs

Lance twirling kids... Don't ya love the line formed!?

Mmmm... This cake looks good!

AWWW---YEA

haha CAUGHT!

Oh crappers, I dropped some... Oh well 10 second rule right!?

Brooke and Megan playine!

Charlee, Linds, and Megs playing!
Seth is tired :)
Such a fun day!!

2 comments:

The Dillons said...

So fun, I am glad we caught up with them! Those sandwiches are delicious

Hills said...

:( again wish I was there, I love reunions! Looks like fun! Great pics!