Wow how time flies! I can't believe our little girl is already 2 weeks old! She had an appointment today and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces! Still a tiny little squirt!!!! here are a few more pics!!! Sorry about the sideways picture!! haha
congrats!! I didn't even know that you had her... sorry! :( I have been busy moving and ahven't checked out any blogs. She is so dang sweet! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad labor/delivery went so well for you. She was TINY! But what a beauty you have! Enjoy every minute!!
5 comments:
she is so adorable...and tiny! Ava was 8 pounds 8 ounces when she was born!!! Like I said, ADORABLE!!!
congrats!! I didn't even know that you had her... sorry! :( I have been busy moving and ahven't checked out any blogs. She is so dang sweet! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad labor/delivery went so well for you. She was TINY! But what a beauty you have! Enjoy every minute!!
So pretty Emi. I love that you are such a good mommy and enjoying it. Keep the pictures coming!
So precious! Watch out cause they grow so fast!
Oh em she is a doll! That was so sweet of you to suprise me and come over. I loved loved loved seein you, Will and Mary. You are so sweet! Love Ya!
Post a Comment