
Our little Mary is 6 Months old today!! I seriously can't believe how fast time flies! She has brought us so much joy and happiness and gratitude and laughter! I don't know what we ever did without her!! She has such a sweet personality! She is so happy! She loves to coo, and babble, spit, blow raspberries, suck on anything she can get her hands on, she rolls ALL OVER the place! She is constantly moving when shes laying on the ground! She sits up very well by herself and loves playing with toys!
She is excellent at sleeping! She really spoils us there! shes and ALL NIGHT SLEEPER- unless she is sick then there are some rough nights! All in all Mary is the best happy , cute litte baby! and we are so happy to call her ours!! We love her so much!
Today we went to the dr's today and the Dr was so impressed on how happy and talkative she was! He kept saying- she is SOOOOO cute! it was fun! Here are our LITTLE girls statistics:
Weight: 13 lbs 13 oz
Height: 25 inches
Head: 16 inches
Shes still pretty tiny for a 6 month old but growing really well!

So HAPPY!

Mary loves Elmo- This is her watching an Elmos World DVD. She loves it!

LOVES HER FOOD

And playing with toys and dishes while eating!

This spoon must taste funny

I think she is so cute when she sleeps!!!

Right out of the bath! She is so beautiful!
The following video is how i find her waking up from naps and in the mornings!! She is so happy!!
9 comments:
So cute!!! Here I am being the first comment:) She is so beautiful and fun. Growing up great a bit. She is happy when she wakes up, remember when I woke her up she just smiled so big at me...oh so cute!
Oh Em...she is so precious. Such a beautiful baby and so wonderful to be around!
That is a great post that captures the sweetness of Mary! I love her and miss her oh so very much!
I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary. I love Mary.
What?
I do.
She is adorable Em. I can't believe she is 6 months! Hallie hasn't been weighed in a while, but I am willing to guess that she is as much as Mary, if not more! what a tiny girl!
Aaawwww!! She's so cute and sweet! Don't they grow up so fast?!!
Wow. That first pic. is Beautiful!!
6 months?! Time flies. Give her a Happy 6m hug from us!!
She is just precious. I think it's fun when their so little. Lucky for you to have such a happy little girl!
Post a Comment