
We celebrated Katelynn's birthday on Sunday! It was a lot of fun! She received a gift from the Hills, Watsons, Empeys, Lindsey and Aubrey- we all went in and gave her scrapbooking stuff. It included a package of 8 fun design scissors, cardstock, a couple things of ribbon, stickers, and glue sticks! She was excited to get these! I can not believe how fast this little girl is growing up! time flies!!! She is becoming quite the young lady, very sweet- but/and is starting to show her little attitude more often! She is hilarious! We love her very much and are glad she had a good Birthday! We love you Katie!
3 comments:
Cute girl!
I never commented on the last post, but I LOVE THAT first picture of Mary! Such a sweet baby face! :)
Attitude? What? Just kidding! I love Katelynn! Sad I wasn't there!
Katelynn is such a big girl. I can't believe it!!! That was fun to watch her open the present! Fun pictures
Post a Comment