Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Taya and Grandma!

Today is Taya's birthday! I can not believe it!! She is getting so big and is the cutest little thing ever! She is hilarious and has quite the personality!! I tried calling her a few times today and couldn't get a hold of her!! But little Princess I hop you had a fabulous day and we love you very much!!!!

Its also my Grandma's birthday and we would like to wish her a VERY happy Birthday! We love her so much and are very thankful for her and all she does!! She is a spectacular woman!!

2 comments:

The Dillons said...

Taya finally called me today, she is soo cute about her presents. She told me she got "move it move it" movie. That was my favorite part. She is such a stinker. Now I feel terrible, I haven't talked to Grandma! She is amazing. I totally thought of her though!

Hills said...

Cute post! I sang happy birthday to Baby Jojol and when I said baby Jojol, Taya looked at Rachel and smiled and said, "What?" She is so cute! I haven't talked to Grandma either, I need to call her!