Friday, January 9, 2009

~PRECIOUS MOMENT~

Brandon and Mary have a special bond! Brandon loves holding Mary and they have the sweetest staring contests! It is so fun to watch those two together! Mary LOVES her uncle Brandon!!!! Tonight Will and I were at our house trying to unpack and organize- and we left Mary with my family. My mom told us that when Mary was awake- my mom left the room to do a few things and asked Brandon to watch Mary for a couple minutes- when she came back this is what she found-We are so glad she caught this moment on camera!

9 comments:

Haylee said...

Oh that is so sweet! How cool they have a bond to eachother.

The Dillons said...

oh my gosh, that is the sweetest thing ever! I wish I could have witnessed that! cute cute!

Jen & Randy said...

That is so sweet. Brandon is so great I miss him. That is a great pic.

Christensens said...

That is so sweet!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You know I love Brandon and I love Mary too. What a grea combination!!! Dang it, I wish I could see that.

The Watson's said...

That is absolutely adorable!! Brandon loves her so much and he is cute! He is so sweet to the babies isn't he!?!

Anonymous said...

Aaawww!! That is so sweet! That's so great that they have such a bond with each other!

Fausett Family said...

That picture made me cry a little. I forget how wonderful Brandon is! That is so great! :)

Hills said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this one... I did see this one and I thought it was precious! Brandon is so sweet with the babies... and you are sooo lucky to get this one on camera! Love ya!