Oh, she is so cute... She needs her grandma to hold her. Well, I guess the laundry basket will do in a pinch!
She also needs me to hold her ya know!? Well she is sooo cute. I laughed sooo hard when I looked at that picture.
haha that is so cute!!!
I know, it is crazy to see everyone after years have past? Craig looks so different I think. Hopefully your move went smoothly and that you feel some what organized.
Sooo cute! That worked well, what moms will do! Love it!!!
Cute!:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, she is so cute... She needs her grandma to hold her. Well, I guess the laundry basket will do in a pinch!
She also needs me to hold her ya know!? Well she is sooo cute. I laughed sooo hard when I looked at that picture.
haha that is so cute!!!
I know, it is crazy to see everyone after years have past? Craig looks so different I think. Hopefully your move went smoothly and that you feel some what organized.
Sooo cute! That worked well, what moms will do! Love it!!!
Cute!:)
Post a Comment