Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mr. Luckau Sets The Standard!!

My Dad teaches 5th grade and he has shirts made with his school colors for his 5th graders to wear on school pride day-- Well I had one of Mary's onesies made to say "i love mr. luckau" I thought it turned out adorable!!! It was hard to get her to sit still for me to get a picture of her in it! But there ya go!! We love you Mr Luckau!

8 comments:

The Dillons said...

Oh that is cute, I didn't know you did that. So cute!

Kim said...

Oh that is Soooo cute!! I bet your dad loves it! Tell him Hi from Anneka! :) By the way, I would have loved to have such a fun teacher in 5th grade...!

Anonymous said...

Aww how cute!! That's such a good idea! I should make a shirt like that for Brynnan. His Papa Blethen is his favorite person in the whole world!:)

Hills said...

I want to order one! I love the title~ Mr. Luckau sets the standard!" You have to go to his school on Pride day! And I love that sweet Mary wouldn't hold still... her and Woods got along so well because... oh yeah they can't hold still! Love ya!

Hills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie Park said...

Hi Emily! I am glad you keep up with in Blog land. I am not very good at it yet and I feel rushed every time I post but at least there is a little to keep us connected, right?! Mary is getting big but it still looks like she is little at the same time. Hold onto that! The twins will be 1 next week, if you can believe that. It sure has gone by fast and life is changing from day to day. My number is 346-6462 and Camber's is 589-2335.
Thanks for keeping in touch!
Love,
Kellie

Kellie Park said...

Oh! Where did you get your shirts made? I wanted to do one for Drew like Jon and Kate plus 8 did last year for Valentine's Day, it said something like ... Jone loves kate with a cute little heart. Drew thought it was cheesy but I on the other hand thought it was cute.

Justin and Kristin said...

Hahahaaa!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!! It's Great!!