This weekend My mom, Rachel and her girls, Lindsey, Aubrey, Mary and I met my cousins and aunt down in Lava Hot Springs! It was so much fun getting to know my cousins better and just talking and laughing! And of course SOAKING!! It felt so nice to get away with NO MEN! haha! Here are some random pics we took before we left. We forgot to get cameras out before hand- My cousin Ally was up there as well- but she was sleeping when we took these pics!
4 comments:
Yay for girls' time!
My mom was wonderin' if she could look at your blog. I think her e-mail is bflint @ cableone.net thanks!
Heyyy! Ohhh the boss took it fine, not much she CAN say! haha I am glad I can tell EVERYONE now! :):)
:( I am so glad you all pretended to have fun for these pics when I know darn well you are all sittin' around wonderin' what to do without me there! Love ya!
Sounds like you had fun!! I'd love a girls get away!
Post a Comment