Yesterday I took Mary, Katelynn, and Daniel to the library. Afterwards we were walking around down town and taking fun pics! Here are a few of my favorites! ( Man I really want togo into photography!!!)
Actually, I was thinking that about your photos before you mentioned that you wanted to go into photography. You do a really good job playing around with photoshop. You and I should take a class. I wish I was a better photographer.
5 comments:
you should go into photography! Those are really good! Did you just use your digital camera?
Awesome pics! Love those kids!!!
Such cute pictures Em... of course the very very cute kids help!!!
Cool Pictures!
Actually, I was thinking that about your photos before you mentioned that you wanted to go into photography. You do a really good job playing around with photoshop. You and I should take a class. I wish I was a better photographer.
Post a Comment