Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random

I love this outfit on Mary! So cute!

Doesn't she look like her Daddy there!

Playing with Daddy!

CHECK OUT THOSE EYELASHES!!

I watched Hunter for a little bit today- and took some pics- (of course! thats Autie Em's rep!) This one was one of my favorites!

5 comments:

The Dillons said...

I happen to be the first to comment! That is a really cute outfit, and Hunter looks adorable! You are good about taking pictures!

Hills said...

Zinzy beat me to it... that is an adorable outfit!!! LOVE IT!!! She is such a cute little chica!!! That is a great pic of Hunter! Good shot of the cute little smile!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that outfit! Mary looks so cute in it!:)

Richard and Carolyn said...

Good pictures Em... Keep up the good work!

Kar said...

I love that outfit on Mary. So cute. And Hunter is such a sweet little guy! Why do babies have to get bigger? I think they all need to stay teeny and fuzzy and cute.