
.jpg)
These picture CRACKS ME UP! they were taken with my phone camera- so its not the best quality! (also- she had a pink onesie and jeans- but her jeans she managed to take off- before trying to climb out! haha)
The other day I was putting her down for a nap- and i kept hearing her scream- and so i just went in to check on her- and her pacifier was on the floor-- so she was trying to climb through the little cracks of her crib! haha It didn't work!!
5 comments:
That is so cute!!
She's so funny!! And ADORABLE!!!
She is such a nerd, I love that girl! She is sooo sooo cute!
Your little girl is so adorable!!!!
That is so hilarious!! I love the second picture, especially. I have to figure out how to transfer phone images to my computer.... I have some good ones I need to move.
Post a Comment