I miss Brian, Shaleena, Katelynn, And Daniel!!
Katelynn, Mary, Woods, and Daniel! (Good times from this summer!)
Look at these precious kids!!! I miss Katelynn and her grown up mannerisms and the cute laugh she does when she is telling you a story or Joke! I miss the mischievous Dan man! and his cute giggle and dimple!!! they are such CUTE KIDS!!!
I had to share this pic because when we were in Estes Park- There is a house made of "rock" and Katelynn and Daniel were imagining the guy who lived there and where he must have slept and what he did and whatever their imagination took them! It was so cute to listen to!
Brian called my parents the other day and said Daniel said the following ( they live near Texas and picture his adorable face---):
"Now ya'll git-r-dun right quick"
Wow doesn't he sound southern!
Man I miss and love you Brian, Shaleena, Katie, and Daniel!!!!!
4 comments:
Good pictures Em. I miss them too... oh so much!!!! It makes my heart hurt!!!
I miss them so much. Daniel makes me laugh so hard! Katelynn so so old in those pictures, she is growing up too fast!
Katelynn looks just like your mom! An amazing resemblance! I wish all of my family lived nearby, too. I hate having my one sister clear across the country...
OH they make me laugh!!! I miss them so much too!!! Cute pics!!!
Post a Comment