I love your blog! Thanks for inviting me. It is fun to catch up with your family. I loved living in your ward when we first got married. I thought that was the best ward and I loved being in Young Women's. I can't believe that you have a 1 year old. Mary is so cute. I didn't realize that you and Holli were good friends. I love Holli, but we don't see them a ton because they are so busy with Sub Zero.
6 comments:
Thanks Emo! And also, I am glad you picked only the best picture of me! :)
Haha, I like this pic, it makes me laugh! Happy Birthday to Rach!
Rach is really, really cute. And so skinny, dang it! :) I wish that was me...
Wonderful picture!! I love it. Happy Birthday to Rachel!
I love your blog! Thanks for inviting me. It is fun to catch up with your family. I loved living in your ward when we first got married. I thought that was the best ward and I loved being in Young Women's. I can't believe that you have a 1 year old. Mary is so cute. I didn't realize that you and Holli were good friends. I love Holli, but we don't see them a ton because they are so busy with Sub Zero.
Love how you do the birthday tributes!!! Fun!
Post a Comment