Saturday, October 31, 2009

..::hApPy HaLlOwEeN::..

WE have had a fun Halloween Week!!! Mary was a little Lamb!! haha She was so cute and it was so fun to dress her up!!!




Chad and Mary

Cute lil' Bumble bee- Hunter

Handsome Hyde

Thursday evening- Tami, Chad, Jessy, Hunter, Mary , and I went to Boo at The Zoo! It was so much fun! I forgot my camera once again - so these pictures were taken with Jessy's cell phone!










We had so much fun and it was cute to watch Mary get excited! the Lion and Tiger were so active- it was fun to watch- cause during the summer they seem lazy-

Tonight for Halloween we started out at Grandma Empeys- and then we went over to Terry's and visited- Then we all went to my Mom's for Chili- Terry came along which i am glad he came over too! It was fun hanging out with him tonight!


Brandon as BOB MARLEY












After we ate and went Trick or Treating- Will and Mary wore off the sugar high by playing!!
It was a great Halloween and Mary was the cutest Lamb I have EVER seen!!!!

9 comments:

Hills said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! I wish Mary and Woods could have played together. She is a very cute lamb!!!

The Dillons said...

Cute cute cute! Are those keys with her? Hasn't Seth taught us a lesson? I thought Halloween was going to be boring with out me there, boy was I wrong!

Richard and Carolyn said...

Cute blog Em... You never cease to amaze me. I just can't get over how cute Mary is. She sure brings a smile to my face!!!

Kim said...

Mary was a little lamb! haha ha! that is funny. She is super cute. I love the costume. I also love Brandon's bob marley. Can't get better than that, now can it?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! Mary is definitely a cute little lamb!~ I love the costume!:)

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Mary has got to be the cutest little lamb that I have ever seen!!! Looks likes she had a blast Trick or Treating!! So cute!

The Watson's said...

Cute! Mary was a little lamb! Awesome! She's cute! Hunter looked like a cte bee!

Natalie said...

Such a cute little lamb! She looks so happy wearing it too!

Kar said...

Mary was a little lamb! You're so funny! I love how her little hooves are pink. And Brandon knows how to pretend to smoke weed??? Hahaha!